Wishbook: help us in the mission of evangelizing the culture #IoCiCredo
On 15 November 2021
beginning at 15:00
at the Aula Master of Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
The Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum intends to present with this event the value context that the Wishbook proposes to support.
The Wishbook, now in its third edition, allows our Benefactors to donate according to a clear and well-defined structure.
Every year, we welcome an average of 1,200 students to our Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum. They are talented young men and women who are eager to grow in wisdom, strengthen their spiritual lives and prepare themselves to be servant leaders in contemporary society.
First, thanks to the support of our Pontifical Funds, we aim to be at the forefront of culture and ceaselessly promote a Catholic vision of the person and of human culture in the world.
Second, our University aims to support academic research and teaching, involving also the best teachers through for Doctoral Scholarships . Furthermore, we intend to enhance the most promising candidates from abroad and thus expand our team of researchers through new ideas and perspectives, with research and publications useful for broadening the horizons of knowledge.
Finally, the University Scholarships which are based on our actual costs and are of great help for those talented students facing financial difficulties. Thanks to these scholarships, our excellent academic programs becomes accessible to all students wishing to contribute significantly to the New Evangelization.
Scholarships, therefore, represent an effective way to offer the Christian leaders of the world of tomorrow the ability to make a difference through dialogue and true knowledge.
Supporting students is one of the most significant ways to impact society, one person at a time.
Monday 15 November 2021 from 3pm to 5 pm in the Master Room (1st floor) of the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
Teachers, students, employees and stakeholders close to the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- free participation in person upon accreditation subject to availability (write to [email protected])
- live streaming through the main social channels of the Athenaeum (Facebook and YouTube)
- simultaneous translation in English and Spanish via Zoom at this link
- Press Release with accreditation to the main sector media (economic, Catholic, academic)
- in media partnership with
“As a Pontifical institution, we are motivated by the desire to make present the mystery of Christ in society, giving a Christian imprint to today’s culture, starting from the specificity of a pontifical academic institution promoted by the Legionaries of Christ. This sense of mission urges us to continue striving to seek new horizons and to face the challenges presented by the concrete circumstances in which we live.
We are convinced that Jesus Christ is capable of responding to the deepest questions of the men and women of our time, and we wish to bear witness to this.
We know that we are not alone in this effort, since, in addition to counting on God’s grace, there are many of you who support us with your prayers and diversified support.
To all of you I express my most sincere thanks, especially to those who will collaborate with the projects contained in this Wishbook, which are a concrete effort to make the Kingdom of Christ present in our culture”.
P. José Enrique Oyarzún, LC, President of the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
The event will last about 2 hours and will see the following specific interventions (about 10′):
– 3.00 pm: opening of the meeting – Dott. Marco Tarquinio (journalist, Director of Avvenire)
– 3.10 pm: our values and principles (P. J. Oyarzún)
– Main projects supported through the Wishbook :
- 3.10 pm: Pontifical Funds (Dott. E, Bova)
- 3.30 pm: PhD Scholarships (P. D. Koonce)
- 3.40 pm: Neurobioethics: Research & Education (P. A. Carrara )
- 3.50 pm: The Personalist Approach to Bioethics: Education and Research (Prof. A. Garcia )
- 4.00 pm: Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarships (P. A. Yeung)
- 4.10 pm: Postgraduate Diploma in Women and Church (Prof.ssa M. Rodríguez)
- 4.20 pm: Course on Exorcism (P. E. Mc Namara)
- 4.30 pm: Postgraduate Diploma in Holy Shroud Studies (P. P. Rafael)
- 4.40 pm: How do your gifts change lives? the testimony of P. Baggot
- 4.50 pm: A special thank you! the testimony of Dr. F. Arosio.
From July 2021, the new Fundraising Page, which aims to make donation easier for our Benefactors, is accessible directly from the Support us section of our website ; through a few simple steps it is possible to donate individually or recurrently, through Paypal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer, both directly for the University and through our Foundations.