Students attending the second-cycle course in religious sciences will be awarded a Licentiate (Master’s Degree). The course involves a total of 120 ECTS credits, distributed over two academic years.
The Licentiate Course in Religious Sciences provides students with advanced qualifications to carry out high-level activities in specific fields. Students may select one of the following specialist branches of study:
You may attend the Master’s Degree Course in Religious Sciences if you have gained a Baccalaureate in Religious Sciences or equivalent qualifications.
Enrolments: from 5 June to 28 September 2018.
Annual fees: €820.00 – for enrolments within 15 Sep. 2018, a discount of €50.00 is granted on the first instalment of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Courses common to all branches of study are held on Thursday and Friday afternoon and cover the following disciplines:
• Methodology of scientific research
• Selected topics of systematic philosophy
• Selected topics of history of the Church
• Selected topics of moral theology
• Selected topics of bioethics
• Selected topics of dogmatic theology
• Selected topics of spiritual theology