From 15 March 2022 to 19 March 2022
The Research Group on Neurobioethics, coordinated by Prof. Alberto Carrara, L.C., professor at the Faculty of Philosophy and Fellow of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights at the Faculty of Bioethics in collaboration with the newly established International Institute of Neurobioethics (IINBE) and SISPI, the International School of Specialization with Imaginative Procedure, from March 15 to 19 will participate in Brain Awareness Week 2022, sponsored by the DANA Foundation, with numerous high-level national and international events.
From 2012 to date, the Neurobioethics Research Group has participated in Brain Week with topics related to Neuro-Consciousness (2012), Neuro-Economics (2013), Neuro-Memory (2014), Neuro-Rights (2015), Neuro-Esthetics (2016), 15 years of Neuro-Ethics (2017), Head Transplantation in 2018, Robo-Ethics (2019), Artificial Intelligence or Algor-Ethics (2020), up to the big conference “Artificial Intelligence: Between Bioethics and Human Rights” (2021).
Brain Awareness Week Events Program
- March 15-16 NEURO-COVID. Two afternoons, online via Zoom:
- the 15th from 3:30pm to 6pm
- the 16th from 4pm to 6pm
- March 17th NEURO-SPORT. One afternoon, 4-6pm on campus and online via Zoom.
- March 18th NEUROTECHNOLOGIES THAT LOVE THE HUMAN PERSON. One afternoon, from 4 to 6pm in person and online via Zoom in collaboration with the Faculty of Psychology of the European University of Rome.
- March 19 FIRST WORLD CONGRESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NEUROBIOETICS. A morning, from 10am to 12pm, that will present the newborn Institute in a dialogue with its founders and honorary members. On this occasion, the following will be officially announced: the upcoming release of the volume Anneliese Alma Pontius. A cent’anni dalla nascita. Una neuroetica al femminile by A. Carrara and E. Barboni and the Prize on Neuro-Education dedicated to the founder of neuroethics Anneliese Alma Pontius.
To register for individual events in which the Neurobioethics Research Group will participate: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83811132179
ID webinar: 838 1113 2179