On 7 July 2022
beginning at 11:00
at the Aula Magna 2 Piano Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum
Blockchain, NFT, Cryptovalute. Do we know how to use them in an ethical way?
The Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum continues the course started in 2021 following two analytical guidelines, different but united by the same objective: the ethical use of the New Technologies based on the principle of Blockchain.
The Laboratory of Ethics and New Technologies (L.E.N.T.) is the evolution of the 2021 Working Group with the main Partners and proceeds according to the following principles:
- To retrace the entire life cycle of the project based on blockchain technologies, starting to use in the various steps ethical decisions in order to provide a benchmark for the attention of public and private sector operators interested in the subject.
- Practical realization subdivided in three phases:
- IDEATION: sharing of possible solutions
- DESIGN: details of the activities and definition of the realization phases (development phases).
- REALIZATION: operative development and realization of phases 2 and 3.
We will start with the following points:
- Respect of the anti-recycling lawsAderenza alle norme antiriciclaggio;
- Ethical purpose of the initiative (charity, energy efficiency, protection of artistic heritage).
- Environmental impact of the technologies used.
- Transparency of information.
info: [email protected]
Link Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UWEB9A_HRdWOEDGUHYDyVw